This easy apple strawberry smoothie can be enjoyed by both kids and adults. It only takes a few minutes to prepare. All you need for this smoothie is four ingredients: strawberries, apple, milk and yogurt. This is my go-to recipe when I need a quick snack for myself or my son.
We always stack up our freezer with strawberries during the berry season so we can enjoy them throughout the year. If you use fresh berries, add some ice cubes to the ingredients to keep the smoothie cooler and make it thicker.
Strawberry Apple Recipe
- 1 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 apple (cored and peeled)
- 1/2 cup milk (dairy-free or normal)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (dairy-free or normal)
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth and creamy. Enjoy while the smoothie is still cold.
What’s your favorite ingredient combo in a strawberry smoothie? Do you like to combine it with banana, apple or perhaps grapes? If you want to share your favorite strawberry smoothie recipe with me, just leave comment. Have a great day!