Like many people, I often go to Youtube for smoothie inspiration. Yesterday, I bumped into the channel of Ivanna Marie (unfortunately, doesn’t exist anymore), a Certified Personal Trainer. On Youtube, she shares her weight loss secrets and shows how to eat and exercise healthily. She started publishing more videos recently and I think she has a great future ahead of her 🙌🏼 Like I said, she is a certified personal trainer, so she also shares lots of tips on how to get in shape.
Today, I wanted to share with you the smoothie that Ivanna says that she makes almost every day. The main ingredients in her smoothie are the following: ice water (or almond milk), blueberries and mixed leafy greens. To make the smoothie even more nutritious, Ivanna adds a scoop of Vega Protein + Greens, Grass Detox and Digest, Collagen Peptides and two table spoons of raw, shelled hemp seeds (Hemp Hearts). She says it keeps her energized for a long time, and I believe her!
The smoothie is really quite the bomb! Blueberries are nature’s own superfood and are rich Vitamin C and dietary fiber, as well as anthocyanins with antioxidant capabilities. Collagen peptides are good for the health of hair and nails, the Vega powder is rich in protein and the Grass Detox and Digest powder is a mix of superfoods and probiotics that should help your body eliminate toxins as well as improve digestion. Finally, the hemp seeds she uses are very rich in protein (10 grams of protein in three tablespoons) and, of course, fully natural.
Weight Loss Smoothie With Blueberries And Leafy Greens
- 2 cups ice water or almond milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup mixed leafy greens
- 1 scoop "Protein + Greens" dietary supplement powder by Vega
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass Green Superfood Detox and Digest dietary supplement (to measure, use the scoop that comes with the powder)
- 1 scoop Collagen Peptides by Vital Proteins (to measure, use the scoop that comes with the powder)
- 2 tbsp Hemp Hearts by Manitoba Harvest
- Put all the ingredients in the blender. Blend until smooth.
I hope you will enjoy this superfood smoothie recipe! 😘