Healthy Kiwi Kale Smoothie
A perfect, healthy recipe if you are, or someone in your family is, a picky eater, don't you worry! You won't feel a (green) thing.
- 2 kiwifruits
- 2 apples (or bananas if you prefer a sweeter smoothie)
- 1 cup kale (shredded kale leaves, stem removed)
- ½ cup water
- For a creamier texture, use frozen bananas. This will also make your smoothie cooler without using ice cubes.
- If you use fresh fruits then blend in some ice cubes to thicken up your smoothie.
- Try adding some protein powder and/or chia seeds to boost this smoothie and make it more filling.